Would your potential to rapidly increase profit and growth take off if, from the customers point of view, you delivered on all your promises?
Customers are not loyal by nature. It is human nature to always shop around for the best supplier.
Every failure to deliver on budget, on specification and on time, or falling short on service guarantees, or product and service preformance not being up to the client’s expectaitons has a seriously detrimental effect on customer loyalty and sustainable profitability.
- Each disenchanted customer tells at least eight people about a poor experience
- 96% of dissatisfied customers don’t complain and 90% simply don’t come back
FWI profit improvement programs reverse this effect helping you and your top management team to:
- Build a reputation for always delivering on every promise
- Unlock the passion of your employees, managers and suppliers to provide legendary experiences for every customer every time
- Win each employee’s pride in what they do and their pride in your organisation.
- Win customer loyalty and increase the number of loyal profitable customers who pass their positive experiences on to others
FWI profit improvement plans will help you to increase employee pride and commitment and increase the number of loyal customers who rave about the experiences you deliver first time and every time.
Find out about building a culture that delivers on promises by calling our CEO Alan J Whitaker on + 44 79 6022 7478 or e-mail us at email@example.com